Our business will be under normal operation during COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease) is currently pandemic worldwide. However, our business will be under normal operation. In order to protect our staff and maintain business operation, we have implemented the preventive measures in the office that are recommended by the Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare to minimize the chance of infection:
- Check body temperature and sanitize hands with alcohol before entering the office every day.
- Sanitize personal working space and shared equipment (such as water dispenser, printer, switch buttons … etc.) 3 times a day.
- Second dining space in order to avoid crowding.
- Wash hands regularly.
- Wear mask when needed in the office.
- Avoid all overseas business trips until further notice.
- Staff who is over 65 years old work from home.
- In case of any emergency, we have conducted a new server and computer system for our staff to work from home without any hustle.
As of today, there is no community spread in Taiwan has been reported and more than 2/3 of the confirmed cases are foreign infection. We care about our business with you as much as your health, we hope you can stay strong and carry out the protection to keep the virus away.