Exhaust manifold gasket
The exhaust manifold gaskets are designed to withstand the extreme pressure and high temperature, it is often a multi-layered gasket. The main purpose of an exhaust manifold gasket is to prevent the leaking problem and ensuring the exhaust gas will flow through the catalytic converter, which is located between the engine head and the exhaust manifold, it helps sealing the gap between the engine block and the exhaust pipe.
Because of the environment condition the exhaust manifold gaskets are in, they are usually made of:
- Composite graphite – see example 2338014
- Multi-layer steel – see example 98002804
- Multi-layer steel with MOS Coating – see example 4386631
- Ceramic coating – see example X59514100001
- Sandwich type – see example 1115822
A bad exhaust gasket may cause serious engine problem; MJ Gasket offers exhaust gaskets that are designed to have the same quality as the OE manufactures or even better. You can visit our product page to get a quote or send us a message!
Exhaust gaskets are important parts of the engine. MJ GASKET provides high-quality exhaust gaskets for diesel engines.
- Caterpillar – C7/C9/C10/C12/C13/C15/C27/C32/G3500
- Cummins – QSK60/ISX/ISB/K38/ISX12/QSB3.3
- Detroit Diesel – S60/DD15
- MTU – Series 4000/Series 396/Series 2000
- Navistar – DT466
- Mack – E7
- Volvo – D12