The exhaust system carries toxic and/or harmful gases away from the engine; it is an indispensable part.
The exhaust manifold gasket needs to be replaced more times than the intake manifold gasket since it is working in the high-temperature environment of the engine. So the critical point for the exhaust manifold gasket is heat tolerance. A wrong gasket material may cause gasket burning, exhaust leaking, and noisy engine. Graphite with steel, MLS, MLS with MoS2 coating and sandwich-type are proper materials for exhaust gaskets.
We manufacture Exhaust Manifold Gaskets for engines such as:
- Caterpillar – C10, C11, C12, C13, C15, C18, C27, C32, 3400 Series, 3500 Series
- Cummins – 6.7L, QSK19/60, ISZ13, ISX12, QSB3.3, ISM11, QSM11, KTA, NT855
- Detroit Diesel – S50/60/4000, DD15
- Deutz D, TD, TCD 2.9 L4
- MTU – Series 4000, Series 396
- Navistar – MaxxForce 7, DT466
- Paccar – MX-13
- Mack – E7
- Volvo – D12
Learn more: 5 Types of Materials for Exhaust Gaskets
If there are no products on the following list you need, please directly contact us.