A turbo (turbocharger) system increases internal combustion and engine efficiency and generates extra power from the engine. It is commonly used in engines of trucks, cars, construction equipment, etc.
The turbo gasket (turbocharger gasket) is crucial for a turbo system. The gasket must withstand high temperature and extra stress while an engine operates. Without the turbo gasket (turbocharger gasket), the turbo (turbocharger) may not receive extra power or even lower efficiency. Besides, the turbo gasket can prevent the components from rubbing together. To help ensure your engine continues to work as expected.
- Caterpillar – C12, C13, C15, C16, C18, C27, 3126, 3406, 3408, 3412, 3456
- Cummins – ISL, ISX, ISX12, ISB, QSB, QSK60, K38, K50, 6L8.9, ISC8.3
- Detroit Diesel – S60, DD15
- General Motors – Duramax 6.6L/LB7 6.6L
- John Deere – 6090
- Navistar – DT466E, DT530
- Volvo – D9, D12, D13, D16